Highlights and major points from my resume and my career.
Most recent completion of degree or certifications are listed first.
- York Technical Institute - Associate's Degree; Electronics Engineering, Electronics Systems
- Carroll County Amateur Radio Club - FEMA Certification
- Carroll Community College - Certificate; PC Repair and Troubleshooting
- Carroll County Amateur Radio Club - General Class License
- Carroll County Amateur Radio Club - Technician Class License
- Carroll County Career and Technology Center - Certficate of Completion
- Westminster High School - Diploma
- Read Schematics
- Draw Schematics
- Solder - IPC certified for Class 3 devices
- SMT Solder
- APT - Acceptance Procedure Testing
- QPT - Quality Procedure Testing
- ESS - Environmental Temperature Testing
- ESS - Environmental Vibe Testing
- Hi-Pot - High Voltage Insulation Testing
- Firmware Uploads
- High Current Circuit Breaker Testing
- Windows; from 3.1 to 7
- Linux; including Debian, Ubuntu, Slackware and PCLOS
- Filter Performance
- Power Measures
- PA Tuning
Other Related Skills
- Inventory Control
- Quality Assurance / Quality Control
- Mechanical Hand Tools
Most recent completion of employers are listed first.
- Knorr-Brake Corporation (via Adecco) - Electronics Technician; HVAC / Brake
Control Assembly and Testing.
- IDSI / General Dynamics SATCOM - RF Technician II; Testing software defined
- Electrcial Test Instruments - Assembler; Assembly and Test of Primary
Injection Circuit Breaker Test Sets.
- Multi-Spec Products - Assembler; Assembly of emergency lighting equipment
and military lighting equipment.
- Electrolux - Assembler; Family ran local sales office for twenty years. No
longer selling or repairing vacuums.
Activities through Carroll County Amateur Radio Club
- Radio POD Kit Maintenance
- CAP ELTR Project
- ... (ongoing)